Frequently Asked Questions
In order to create an exam, please perform the following steps:
- After login, click “My Exams”
- Click the “Create Exam” button
- Select the “Exam Type”; either “Timed”, “Untimed” or “Tutor Mode”
- Enter the number of questions you would like to create for the exam
- Select “Question Type”; either “New”, “Used” or “Incorrect”
- Select the “Exam Categories” you wish to include or “Select All
- Categories” (random sample)
- Click the “Create” button (system navigates to “My Exam” page)
- Click the “Start” button to begin the exam
Note: The Question Type “Incorrect” are questions that were previously answered incorrectly on prior completed exams.
Your subscription will be activated once payment is complete. We also provide the ability to pay directly to our Paypal account. If you are having any problems subscribing, please “Contact Us” and we will provide you with the information to make a direct payment to Paypal. For those of you without a Paypal account, we also provide a payment authorization form option via email. If either the Paypal or payment authorization form methods are used, we must setup your account manually. We will work with you to setup your account as quickly as possible.
Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
QbankDMD covers the following subtopics within each category:
Oral and Maxillofacial
The QbankDMD 2017 Edition now has over 300 Case-Based Component questions that contain:
The examination question formats coincide with what you will see on the NBDE. They include:
- single-rooted tooth
- double-rooted tooth
- three-rooted tooth
- tooth without a root
Question – communicate a problem or set of circumstances.
Which of the following characterize the links between monomeric units of nucleic acids?
- ionic bonds
- phosphodiester bonds
- glycosidic bonds
- phosphotriester bonds
- none of the above
Paired True-False – 2 sentences related to the same topic..
Having a thorough medical history prior to surgery will allow the surgeon to better deal with complications that may arise.
Be certain to always follow proper surgical techniques, and know your limitations prior to beginning any extraction.
- both statements are true
- both statements are false
- the first statement is true, the second is false
- the first statement is false, the second is true
Cause and Effect – consist of a statement and reason..
Gingival recession causes gingival dimensions to increase BECAUSE teeth will often change their position in a bucco-lingual direction in the developing dentition.
- both the statement and the reason are correct and related
- both the statement and the reason are correct but not related
- the statement is correct, but the reason is not
- the statement is not correct, but the reason is correct
Negative – questions that are characterized by the words EXCEPT or NOT..
All of the following are involved in the mineralization process EXCEPT one. Which one is the EXCEPTION?
- matrix vesicles
- none of the above
Yes, we offer group discounts or “bulk” rates to all institutions and student groups. The group discounts vary by the number of subscriptions purchased and begin with a minimum of 25 subscriptions with our largest discount applying to orders of 200 or more. For any student groups, we offer free subscription(s) for the organizer(s) of the group purchase.
- 30% off – 25 or more subscriptions
- 40% off – 50 or more subscriptions
- 50% off – 100 or more subscriptions
- 60% off – 200 or more subscriptions
If your group is interested in learning more about our discount rates, please send an inquiry using our “Contact Us” form or email us directly at admin@QbankDMD.com.
INFORMATION COLLECTION / USE / SHARING
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email address provided on our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Desktops / Laptops
To fully utilize our website, your personal computer or laptop must have/use:
- English as the default display and input language,
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher (Vista 7 excluding Windows RT) or Macintosh OS X 10.6.x or higher (10.7.x, or 10.8.x) with administrator privileges,
- Pentium IV 1.5 GHz processor for Windows and 1.2 GHz or higher processor for Macintosh,
- Java Runtime Environment v1.6 or higher for Windows and version 1.5 or higher for Macintosh,
- a reliable and stable and Internet service via high-speed connection,
- a minimum of 1 GB RAM,
- Adobe® Flash® Player, 8.0 or higher,
- Apple® QuickTime®, 6.0 or higher,
- a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
Please be advised that these are the minimum requirements for our software to function properly. The presence of a personal security software or network firewall, proxy server, VPN, cookie and cache management products may adversely affect the performance of the website.
We do not support any other browsers or any other operating systems. Trying to log-in from unsupported browsers, non-supported computers, is a violation of the terms and conditions.